- This event has passed.
Town Council Environment Committee
January 13 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Invitation only – but contact the Town Clerk if you’d like to join in:
On the agenda:
- Devon County Climate Declaration – submission to Devon County Council Net Zero Task Force
- Climate Declaration
- Implementation Working Group: To consider setting up a small implementation group to help deliver on some of the environmental objectives from the Neighbourhood Plan and arising from the Environment Committee.
- Update on Tree Planting project: To receive an update from Sidmouth Arboretum and Town Clerk.
- Update on Blue Flag Accreditation
- Seafront drain painting “To the Sea” scheme
- “2 Minute Beach Clean” boards: To discuss purchasing and obtaining permission from EDDC to site a 2 minute Beach clean board to be positioned at Port Royal, with a user’s log book.